We are constantly working on Notesnook to make it the best private notes app.
Need a new feature in Notesnook? Chat with us on Discord and let's discuss.
Q2 2021 - Released
We are really exciting about what is coming to Notesnook by the end of Q2 2021.
- Desktop apps for macOS, Windows & Linux.
- Importing Notes from files such as markdown, html, txt, docx and other note apps such as Evernote & Google Keep.
- Improve note tagging system: Edit tag and add/remove multiple notes in a tag
- Note Publishing on a public url that is viewable by anyone with a shareable link. The note can be encrypted if required before publishing so only people with the password can view it.
- Extend sorting same as in notes to all collections such as Favorties, Tags, Notebooks, Topics etc.
- Unified promo code system on all platforms
- Publish blog
- Encrypted file attachements and data compression
- Stylus & Drawing Support to take notes by drawing on the screen. We will be adding a dedicated editor where you can draw and take notes.
- Widgets on Android & iOS - Initially we are working on adding a Quick Note widget to add notes without opening app. [WIP]
- Global Discord-like search with advanced filtering
- Complete app documentation
- Tabs & multi windows on desktop/web. [WIP]
- Links: A dedicated links screen where user can list all links and import browser bookmarks
- Two-Factor-Authentication via Auth app & SMS. [WIP]
- Websocket sync [WIP]
- Multiple vaults and notebook locking
- Sync control Turn syncing on/off for individual items
- Note interlinking: Link notes, notebooks, topics, tags directly inside a note. [WIP]
- New editor toolbar on desktop
- Theme directory that allows users to create and publish their own themes.