Welcome to Notesnook
Work in Progress
We are currently working on writing detailed docs for our app. The current version of docs is incomplete. If you would like to help us improve the docs, you can fork the repo on github and send a pull request.
Notesnook is a simple and cross-platform private notes app that keeps all your notes organized and synced on your phone, tablet and computer.
We use best-in-class encryption algorithms XChaCha20-Poly1305 & Argon2 that are stronger & safer than AES256, impenetrable & future-proof. Your notes are encrypted on your device. All your notes are 100% private. No one but you can read your notes (not even us).
Take notes, capture ideas, create to-do lists, keep a journal, write your assignments and manage projects, we have got you covered everywhere.
Privacy isn't the only thing that Notesnook has to offer:
- Cross platform - Notesnook has apps on all platforms and works even on your browser.
- End to end encrypted private note syncing to unlimted devices
- Organize your notes with notebooks, tags and colors
- Encrypt/lock your notes in a private vault locally
- Full rich text editor with markdown support
- Focus mode (distraction-free mode)
- Export notes in HTML, Markdown, PDF & Text formats
- Automatic backups
- Dark mode and custom accents
- Notesnook Monograph - Share your notes on public url with one click in a safe and secure way
Notesnook is specifically designed for each platform to give you the best private note taking experience.
Notesnook is available to download on Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS, and Linux. Please head over to our website download Notesnook if you have not already.
Technical support questions are best asked on our Discord. We are available there 24/7 to respond to your queries. You can also chat with us there and other members who are using notesnook and share your experience.
If you find a bug or would like to submit a feature request, please create an Issue and we will investigate right away.
Do you have a general inquiry? Please feel free to contact us at [email protected].